– understand, improve and optimize a complex process like protein extraction?
– think “out-of-the-box” to innovatively improve an existing process and technology?
– work efficiently, precise and on your own initiative?
handle the work style of a start-up? A fast pace and uncertainty are part of our work life!
– have started your studies in food processing and are now looking for an interesting topic
– for a bachelor or master thesis.
– are eager to learn more about protein extraction and extrusion.
– are generally interested in plant-based proteins & meat substitutes.
– want to work together with the experienced research team of the HES-SO in Sion.
– have an open, curious and proactive approach to life and work.
We are Fabas, a young start-up producing local, plant-based and super tasty food. We grow protein crops in Switzerland to meet the growing need for plant-based proteins and locally sourced food. We are proud to accompany the pulses along the entire value chain from the field all the way to the finished product.
With us you can work at the perfect sweet spot of Start-Up and academic world: where else can you experience the unique vibe of a start-up, while at the same time working with an experienced research team!?
Do you want to
– have an impact on the way we eat and farm in the future?
– contribute your knowledge to help shape and develop an innovative technology?
– learn new competences and improve your skills?
– work together with a highly motivated research team?
– experience the unique vibe of a start-up?
Does that sound like you? If so, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Anik Thaler, email@example.com, 078 837 25 67
for any science related questions, please reach out to:
Prof. Dr. Michael Beyrer, School of Engineering Sion (HES-SO), firstname.lastname@example.org